disclaimer Energy - smartinvestment.ca
Canadian Junior Energy Resorces Companies

Read MeRead Me   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uranium Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Energy - smartinvestment.ca Forum Index -> Canadian Junior Stock
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailmann

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Uranium Update Reply with quote

I have been a big fan of uranium but the Japan earthquake disaster still has legs and has placed a heavy lid on both the price of uranium and stocks which produce or hold it. I recently took a position in several including Cameco thinking the Russian incursion into the Ukraine would eventually sink the east-west uranium trade, but this has not happened. I have bailed on those positions and made a few bucks.

Rick Rule has for the past few years been a big fan of uranium but now has a new quantatative guy who believes it may be at least several years before we reach a realignment of the supply-demand equation that would be beneficial to uranium. A real shame; I think we are missing the boat on the value of uranium for energy production. As quiet as the energy board is though, could this be a buy signal for those with patience?

The Sailmann
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Energy - smartinvestment.ca Forum Index -> Canadian Junior Stock All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: